George Jetson has a nightmare about Mr. Spacely as a devil and wakes up tired and complains to Jane about Mr. Spacely and his Sprocket job. When both George Jetson and Henry Orbit get drafted to the space army. George is excited to take time off from Mr. Spacely and his button pushing job. But when he arrives at boot camp George is surprised Mr. Spacely is a commanding officer and has his robot Uniblab become his Sargent which puts both George and Henry on guard duty. Then George and Henry both decided to sabotage Uniblab again by making him literally shocking by switching out batteries and making Uniblab a mockery of the Medal of honor show.
- George Jetson
- Jane Jetson
- Elroy Jetson
- Judy Jetson
- Delivery boy (only appearance)
- Henry Orbit
- Henry Orbit's grandfather (only time mentioned)
- Mr. Spacely
- Congressman Flameout (only time mentioned)
- Colonel Countdown (only appearance)
- General McMissile (only appearance)
- The episode name is a reference to G.I. Joe, which was a line of action figures released in the 1960s.
- This episode marked the final appearance of Uniblab.